Living in Bangalore has an advantage, you get to attend technology conference regularly with amazing set of speakers. Last week I attended DevOpDays India. Like every other technology event DevOp Days had amazing set of speakers, attendees & cool swags.
I made a small note on the overall event:
- Everyone is excited about DevOps and it’s a need of the hour.
- Containers are driving DevOps to new vertical.
- Companies are willing to try newer technology in production if it scales.
- Hiring is all time high in DevOps domain.
- Remote Infra management centric startups were all around. This is going to be biggest job provider in IT domain in coming year for us.
- Tools like Ansible, Salt, Docker is really hot.
Thanks to the organizers for making this event a grand success, already waiting for next year. Lastly i got chance to regroup, meet all my old buddies from open source community.