We are living in a hyper-converged world, smart phones & social media taking more time than family/friends/nature/surrounding.
- We have enough to feed ourself unlike those laborers working in mine/rail/road constructions.
- We have enough to commute from one place to another in cab/car/taxi/auto unlike many others who still walk miles barefoot for work.
- We are free/independent to walk/eat/drink/talk/mingle the way we like unlike many other parts of the world.
- We have affordable medical care unlike many other part of the world, so we get sick, visit doctor, get medicine & come back.
- We were lucky unlike millions others whose parents were not rich enough to send kids to colleges/schools for Engineering/Medical/Science/Arts degree.
What has happened to us?
Most of us are turning into robots, turning into a angry box, frustrated, stressed & focusing about better future.
We have to live for now, feel every single moment of our life.
- When was the last time you spoke for over 20 minutes with your parents, considering they are not staying with you?
- When was the last time you took you siblings for lunch/dinner/coffee?
- When was the last time you told you wife/bf/gf like truly about how much they mean to you?
- Do you even remember the name of your gatekeeper who opens your colony gate and salutes saying namaste saheb or to the office boy who gets you tea?
- When was the last time you were out of internet for 24 hours because you wanted sometime with yourself or your family?
- When was the last time you slept without worrying about next month’s car/home EMI
Life is about living in present & feeling grateful with what you have currently not planning for uncertain future.