Few weeks back, I asked a simple question on Twitter:
What is cause of unhappiness? 🤔
— Atul Jha (@koolhead17) February 11, 2017
I ended up getting some interesting response.
- Ego: Most of us are driven by Ego, If it is hurt I have a new enemy and if nurtured friendship continues.
- Expectation: We expect someone to act the way we want, we would expect things or situations to be in our sides. Most of the time it goes the other way.
- Greed: Who does not want to be a millionaire or retire by 30?
- Guilt: Long lasting sadness of what one could have done in past.
- Not living in this moment: We tend to over think about our future and bring misery or happiness of our past. The present we are totally clueless about.
Get over these to get over unhappiness.