Thanks to the hyper connected world of mobile internet. All we have to do is to install an app and let it do the rest for us.
- Swipe left/right for a date. [mostly on your bias]
- Find a wife [Of course only if your caste/sub-caste, color matches ]
- What we have to eat depends on discount food delivery app has to offer.
- What to buy [forced on you] depends on your likes/dislikes from your friends shopping cart.
- Taxi app knows you won’t mind paying 2X for your fare because its urgent for you. [your past rides]
Are we thinking at all or decisions we have to make has been forced on us by these apps?