Growing up in a middle class Indian family has its own set of limitations.
- Your family decides name for you.
- Society decides your religion/caste.
- Your parents decide what you have to pursue in your career.
- Mom decides who you should marry & when you should have kids.
- The peer pressure on us drives us towards buying house, car or owning credit card.
- Friends decides where we have to go get drunk & screw our body/health/mind.
In the end, what are we doing? Living a life or sailing on auto pilot mode?