Growing up in a society has its own perk. You are fed with certain kind of ideas, ideologies, prejudice[passed on generation after generation]
What you should totally do is learn to unlearn :
- Bias fed by parents, society or religion.
- Past failures which would be stopping you for next risk taking adventure.
- Running for a teacher, god or hermit who will fix you.
- Old habits which are effecting you severely: Drinking, Smoking.
- Crying over past or planning for future.
- Blaming others for your failures.