President Donald Trump announced that he is withdrawing the U.S. from a landmark, international climate agreement.
I understand the concern of whole world and who bad this comes on fellow american friends.
Is keeping climate clean is just Paris climate agreement? Are we doing our part?
- Switching off light for an hour in year & running AC for sake of using it does any justice?
- What about car pooling or instead using public transport? [umm, our government is not doing enough blehh blehhh…]
- Your eating habits are affecting climate as well, are you aware of it? [source]
- How are you utilizing water? Do you know washing car/bike everyday is equally sucking up our planet?
- Lastly your tweets are not helping either and nor your 24/7 internet consumption. [Don’t you know these data centers to store your tweets roll out extra server which requires electricity? ]
So instead to cribbing over everything how about taking action and fixing nature around us? [This does not mean am supporting decision of Mr. Trump]