I bought book title “Folk Culture of Tibet”, I am done finishing first few sections which mentions about known superstitions prevalent tibetan culture, some of these seems similar to hinduism.
I am adding some of the crazy/funny/interesting ones here :
1. A man born with tail [really] is regarded auspicious, considered closer to homo sapiens.
2. Never marry a girl whose front two teeth are separated by an empty space, it is believed they will not make good wife & affect your lifespan. mehh..
3. If your palm itches it is believed someone is back biting you.
4. Wrong news about death of somebody increases life of that person.
5. It is considered auspicious if while starting your journey you see dead body carried for final journey.
6. It is considered inauspicious to leave someones house by having only one cup of tea, one should have at least two even if its just a sip.
7. It is believed food cooked by machines is less tasty rather cooked by hands.
8. Tibetans tame cats because they keep away mice & rats.
9. Howling of jackals and dogs considered very inauspicious.
10. To break a cup is unlucky incident.