I got to know about this book from one of the podcast where Naval was guest.
As book title says, it talks about us Homo Sapiens. It gives great deal of insights about :
- our origin and why Homo Sapiens survived and others disappeared.
- About how agriculture changed our way of living.
- Building of great empires.
- How religion played significant role in building a society
- Slavery & cause of same
- innovation in science & technology
- Colonial expansion
- Beginning of Capitalism
- And much more….
Don’t be surprised if you end up finishing the book in one go. 🙂
The book also gives brief introduction of what is coming next in human advancement like Cyborg, Bionics, Super humans, bio-engineering.
Last not the least, my friend Steve just shared via twitter this interesting piece of information
Another recommendation from @naval was Sapiens, finally finished reading it. Someone should make a documentary out of it. 😋
— Atul Jha (@koolhead17) November 22, 2017
aaand since we can’t edit tweets, here’s the link as yet another tweet (look at me, I’ve already crossed my tweet per day avg. :-p ) https://t.co/fmjbcuKUbM
— lonetwin (@lonetwin) November 22, 2017