My previous job got me hooked to watching Star Trek Enterprise, AB gets the credit.
- As a captain of the ship, the first responsibility is the safety of its crew.
- It is easy to get blindsided with decision making. Our ego and bias can burst the entire ship.
- Handling crisis requires rationality and logic. There is no room for emotions.
- A capable Lieutenant will be an asset for the enterprise.
- Things will break, problems will arise. We are exploring in the uncharted territory, positivity helps.