Hiring is not a challenge and is never a pain for startups. If you are running a startup, as a founder it is your job to spearhead the hiring process. Early employees are no less than owners of a startup.
These simple questions will in itself give you the answers:
- Are you honest with your team?
- How much ownership are you willing to share with the team members?
- Do you strive for a goal mindset of real or those are just tweets?
- What is the turnaround time for the hiring process?
- Are you inculcating virtue of empathy, openness, and diversity?