I am halfway through the book: Dhandho investor. I liked it as the author shares stories about many businesses built on frugality, long bets, and arbitrage.
The author talks about the Dhandho framework, and I felt like sharing.
- Invest in an existing business.
- Invest in a simple business.
- Invest in distressed businesses in distressed industries.
- Invest in businesses with durable moats.
- Few bets, big bets, and infrequent bets.
- Fixate on arbitrage.
- Margin of safety – always.
- Invest in low risk, high uncertainty businesses.
- Invest in the copycats rather than the innovators.