Celebrated my birthday few days back, like most I too have some plans for this year.
- Finish one book every week
- Write everyday
- Get more proficient in Python and learn more in field of data science
- Improve on speaking skills aka soft skills
- Pick up some statistics
- Become more aware about self and in taking any decisions, keeping prejudice and bias away
- Call parents twice a week and video conference once in month
- Work even harder and improve on my skills so that I don’t have to work for anyone else in life
- Take break and visit Mother Nature every 3 months
- Avoid distractions aka social media consumption
- Speak less & avoid giving unsolicited advice, everyone is smart and are well equipped with source of knowledge
- Speak at 2-3 tech conference & engage, learn from smart developers
- Take control on personal finance and diversify the investment
- Get into habit of sleeping early
- Learn speaking and communicating in either Nepali or Bengali fluently.
- Finish up publishing the e-books, content of which are sleeping in my google drive for ages
- Publish few podcasts every month
I am happy with the fact that I was able to put in system for most of what i wanted to improve on , need to complete with the Star Trek series.
- Stop giving FUCK on things which are meaningless to us
- More importance to personal health
- Start searching for that group to sail you though for life, friends are important
- Become more empathic
- Become more forgiving