We are living in hyper connected community. All celebrations, entertainment, get together are more online than offline.
As a result our success & happiness has new degree of measurement like:
- How many people like my Facebook status.
- How many retweeted my Tweet
At same time we equally question our self :
- Is my boss happy with my work
- I hope my friends will like me in new dress or haircut
- I hope by bf/gf is not cheating on me
- I don’t know how my friends, office colleague & peer groups think about me
We spend so much time on all these things that we totally forget to think about ourselves. The priority we give to external world instead internal us is making us all vulnerable & sometimes leads to severe depression.
Are you loving yourself?