- Spends all the time equally on all the aspects of departments of their company.
- Gives the most important time on things which requires attention.
- Is visionary, is aware what could go wrong and take steps to fix it.
- Hires a set of lieutenants and delegates most of their tasks.
- He knows nothing
- Always learning
- Strives for improvement.
- Planner, thinker, and a strategist.
- Working towards growth
- Striving for a multiplier effect
- Always call away for advice
- Always there to support in all the possible fronts.
- Establishes a well-defined process.
- Works on best and worst scenarios. On a page with the team on the roadmap.
- Working as an Orchestrator
- Leading from the front is all the situations wherever needed
- CEO should ask what is fucked up and how quickly we can fix it?
- Always keep learning AKL mode on
- Goal driven and takes entire firm along
The dilemma and pain
- Burn outs
- Missing timelines
- Unhappy customers
- Lack of momentum
- The firing episode
- Less motivated employees
- Set of good friends and mentors
- Good habits: exercise, sleep, food
- Rational thinking
I remember reading this book title: Great Ceos Are Lazy and the note was lying somewhere in my notebook.