In the book Nuts, the author talks about the importance of celebration. Running any business requires a lot of trust and great people. These are some reasons why an organization should celebrate and what is there for us.
- Celebration provides an opportunity for building relationships.
- Celebration gives us a sense of history.
- Celebration is a way of reorganizing major milestones.
- Celebration helps in reducing stress.
- Celebration helps us envision the future.
- Celebration inspires, motivates and reenergizes people.
- Celebration builds self-confidence and removes fear.
- Celebration helps us mourn the losses associated with change.
I felt like sharing the excerpts from the book.