Last week in Delhi I met with Manish Jain , a seasoned entrepreneur and owner of BPB Publication.
- Be honest to yourself and the journey of life will become much easier
- Money makes people change. Don’t be a slave to it, use it as an entity.
- Stop comparing your life with others. You have your world and destiny is defined by you. You are the actor in your life.
- Work hard, live in this moment and make the best of it now.
- Do not assume, do not hold grudges, forgive and move on.
- Give more and ask none.
- Do not say money is not important. Money is the payoff for the hard work you have put in.
We caught up without any prior agenda and ended up making a fruitful conversation.