I have been asking a few questions to myself over the past few months:
1. Am I happy?
2. Am I enjoying my day job?
3. What’s wrong with me? If anything?
4. Where should I see myself 10 years down the line?
5. Is this how life goes on?
I am not sure if am the only one thinking so much about my life or everyone does the same.
It took me few months & yes I have yet not figured everything & don`t have answer of all these above questions.
But one thing I have realized to have meaning in your life you really need to have some elements.
Some of these are:
1. Friends : Its really important to have some friends in your life who know who you are and come what may, they are behind you to help you in every moment/minute of your life.
2. Mentors: You need to have mentors who are always there in your life guiding you. It’s like showing you the ladder but you need to take steps yourself.
3. Family: Your lucky if you have parents supporting you in every stage of your life & believing in you.
I am lucky to have them all.
4. Mute the noise: People around you who are always pessimistic about everything. Stay away from them.
5. Forgiveness: I am still learning to get this art in me, it’s too difficult. I am happy am trying at least.
I would hope in coming month things will get more clear & I will find most of my answers. 😀