I am home with my parents after 4 years, so i have decided extend my stay whole June. I don’t remember when was the last time i spent 30 days with my parents after leaving home in year 2000. I have added my thoughts on few things i have noticed over my stay, i will keep updating it.
- Most of the sweet shops are gone & the new ones are not that good.
- My school has new owner, real owner i.e principal moved back to Kerala.
- Most of my friends are outside hometown & are happily married.
- Enjoying delicious home made food, fresh fruits & vegetables.
- Lucky to be here at this time to enjoy mango & lychee.
- More children’s started attending schools.
- Road & power/electricity situation has improved.
- My tuition master is retired & has moved village.
- All our playgrounds are replaced by concrete buildings.
- City is crowded & traffic is getting worst.
- Mobile service has improved & that is how am connected via 3G.
- My milkman, barber, washerman & domestic maid tells me am all changed.
- Joined parents for evening walk & crossing through every street reminds me of my golden childhood days.
Some Random Clicks