Today I spent listing to Paul Graham in the how to start a startup series lecture. Paul is fucking awesome, full of fun, honesty & blunt in giving an opinion. We need more such motivators in our startup ecosystem.
My notes from his lecture:
- Listen to your intuition
- Work with people whom you respect and have known long enough.
- Understand your user, make something people really want & that is how your startup will grow.
- Success of your startup is not fundraising.
- Starting a startup during college is not a good idea.
- An idea & co-founders is what college can provide.
- Domain expertise is what will give you an edge over others when you are building your product.
- If you work on things you like you don’t have to force yourself 4 being efficient.