I have been experimenting with what I have been eating for past 60 days. I am adding list of same & its outcome.
- Lots of fruits.
- Eggs in breakfast & sprouts in dinner.
- Heavy lunch rice/chapatti & some lentils.
- Beer 1.5 L/Week from one or the other microbrewery in bangalore.
- One death by chocolate from corner house weekly.
- A glass of green tea.
- A bottle of Red Wine/Month
The trick: I have turned into calorie manic & making sure i do not cross 1400 calorie a day so if am having beer that is my dinner or ice cream. I am using this app [Its not 100% accurate]
Walking & Exercise: I try to spend 2-3 km walk daily & 30-35 minutes cardio.
I got this Basis health tracker/watch to monitor my sleep patterns, steps I walked, heart rate.
- Lost 6 kg in 60 days.
- Getting much better sleep [ REM]
- More energetic & refreshed
- More happy & calm
PS: I am no health expert or dietician, I just wanted to hack my health & this is what i did. This worked for me, if you have similar story feel free to share. 🙂